Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Preparing Your Child for Preschool – My First LeapPad


One of the many educational toys that we have in our home is the LeapFrog My First LeapPad. I bought this for my daughter as a Valentine’s Day gift and the thing is absolutely awesome.

The LeapFrog My First LeapPad comes in a number of different formats, but we chose the school bus one. It is pretty neat because even when you don’t have a book in there, you can still play with the letters that are on the bus, as well as do a number of different activities.

The My First LeapPad works with books. The books come with cartridges. You will find that many are double sided; therefore, it is like getting two books for one. Many of the pages have numerous activities on them, but you can also just use them for reading. You can take the wand across the words and it says them slowly, making learning to read fun and easy.

No comments: