Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Monday, May 7, 2007

Preparing Your Child for Preschool – My First LeapPad Books



In my last post, I mentioned how we use the LeapFrog My First LeapPad in our home. For the most part, you will find that the system itself costs around $25 to $30. With me being so cheap, I was a little hesitant to buy it, but I am glad that I did.

As it was also mentioned, the LeapFrog My First LeapPad requires the cartridges and books to work, although the school bus system does have some built in activities. You will find that you have a number of books to choose from. The one pictured above is a Dora the Explorer one, as my daughter is a huge Dora the Explorer fan.

As for the cost of the books, you will find that it varies. I have seen some stores that have the LeapFrog My First LeapPad books available for $9 and others that sell them as high as $15. I did buy the LeapFrog My First LeapPad system new, as I wanted to make sure that I got one that worked; however, all of the books were bought off of eBay. Some of them came new and others were in like new condition. I saved myself quite a bit of money by turning to eBay.

No comments: