Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Preschool Workbook Review: My Little Pony, Numbers & Counting

Another one of the many preschool workbooks that we own is the “My Little Pony: Numbers and Colors,” workbook. This workbook is published by Bendon Publishing International.

As with the last reviewed preschool workbook, the “My Little Pony: Numbers and Counting,” workbook is nice because it is really cheap. I also purchased this workbook from a local dollar store, but it can be found other places as well, for even cheaper.

Despite being low-cost, the “My Little Pony: Numbers and Counting,” workbook is nice as it fun and exciting. In fact, it is great for girls or really any child that loves horses and ponies. The workbook is very colorful

The “My Little Pony: Numbers and Counting,” workbook has a total of 32 page. Your child will not only be able to trace numbers, as well as write their own, but they will also be able to color in fun objects, count objects, and do much more.

The “My Little Pony: Numbers and Counting,” workbook tends to retail for around .99 cents to about $3.

No comments: