Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Preschool Workbook Review: I Can Learn With Pooh, Numbers and Counting

Another preschool workbook that we own is a Disney Learning workbook. The workbook is titled “I Can Learn with Pooh: Numbers and Counting.” This workbook is published by Bendon Publishing International.

What is nice about the “I Can Learn with Pooh: Numbers and Counting,” workbook is that this workbook is fairly cheap, yet still very nice. I actually bought this workbook from our local Dollar Tree, but it can also be found for cheaper than one dollar.

What I like about the “I Can Learn with Pooh: Numbers and Counting,” workbook is that is has Pooh and other Winnie the Pooh character in it. The book is also nice and colorful.

The “I Can Learn with Pooh: Numbers and Counting,” workbook has 32 pages, which include an answer key, as well a page of activity ideas for you and your child at home. As you can likely gather from the title, this workbook focuses on numbers and counting. In addition to traditional counting, your child can also trace numbers, learn which objects have more or less in numbers, and so forth.

The “I Can Learn with Pooh: Numbers and Counting,” workbook tends to retail for around .99 cents to $3.

No comments: