Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Outdoor Fun for Preschoolers: Water Balloons & T-Ball

In my last post, I mentioned how I bought a really cheap, but neat T-Ball set from Wal-Mart for $10. Yesterday, we found another cool use for it. Instead of hitting the baseball, we hit water balloons.

We rent an apartment. Although we do have a yard, we are unable to have a swimming pool. We do have a kiddie pool, but my daughter is getting a little too big for it. So, we like to use water guns and water balloons to cool off. Instead of just tossing the water balloons around, we put them on the t-ball stand. Whoever wasn’t hitting the ball would stand a few feet away from the T-ball set. Both my daughter and I got wet, no matter who was hitting the water balloon. This is a cool spin on water balloons, T-ball, and staying cool outside. It is also a fun outdoor preschool activity at home.

I didn’t dare try to take a picture of the preschool activity (lol water was going everywhere and I didn’t want to ruin my camera).

No comments: