Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Preparing Your Child for Preschool: Outdoor T-Ball Fun

My daughter is in full day pre-k at the elementary school. I mistakenly assumed she couldn’t pay t-ball this year because she wasn’t in kindergarten. Apparently, I was wrong and a couple kids in her class are playing. She was quite devastated and (of course) I felt terrible. Although it isn’t the same thing, I went to Wal-Mart and bought her a cheap t-ball set.

I didn’t think to take pictures of it in the package, but it is in the summer toys section. It retails for $10. The set comes with a baseball, t-ball stand that attaches to a hard plastic base, and a baseball bat. There are many colors to choose from. We opted for pink.

We have had this cheap t-ball set from Wal-Mart for about 3 weeks now and it is my daughter’s favorite thing. Every time we go outside, we have to hit the ball a few times (lol even when walking to the car)!

For $10 we got loads of family fun already and are sure to get more.

No comments: