Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Preparing Your Child for Preschool: Finding the Time

I recently had someone ask me how I found the time to work with my daughter, on her education, at home. In all honesty, I am a stay-at-home / work-at-home parent. I try and work at night, as I am a freelance writer and my schedule tends to give me some flexibility. Being home does make it A LOT easier to help prepare my daughter for preschool or even kindergarten.

With that in mind, however, even if you work outside of the home, there are multiple ways that you can go about preparing your child for preschool or kindergarten. Some of the activities that I have outlined and ones that I will continue to outline in the future don’t have to take all day. In fact, I have a preschool workbook that is designed for both parents and children, as it doubles as a text book / activity book. It says in that book that 30 minutes a day is perfect for preparing your child for preschool.

No comments: