Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Friday, March 30, 2007

Welcome to My Blog

Hello. My name is Jennifer and I am the stay-at-home mom of a beautiful 3 year old named Sarah.

My daughter is preparing to enter into preschool soon and I have been preparing her for it at home. I am actually surprised with how well it has going and how much she is learning. Honestly, if it wasn’t for the age difference and the social interaction, my three year old could walk into kindergarten and know just as much, if not more than most kindergarteners.

Now, as I parent, everyone thinks that their child is smart and a genius, but they really can be if you give them a little bit of help. That is why I decided to start this blog. I wanted to be able to share everything that I learned and am still learning with other parents; parents who want to start educating their children from home.

No comments: