Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Preparing Your Child for Preschool: Christmas Shopping

Speaking of shopping for educational toys, I thought that I would share some nice sales that I came across online when doing my shopping.

Toys R Us

Toys R Us is currently having a free shipping deal on a large number of items in their online store. While you must purchase at least $49 of eligible free shipping toys, I still think that this is a great deal.

According to the Toys R Us website, this deal ends on December 25th 2007.


KB Toys

KB Toys also has a free shipping sale on select items. While the selection isn’t huge, there are still around 700 toys, I believe, that come with free shipping. From what I gather, there is no total purchase required to receive free shipping on these eligible items.

I also see that they have free shipping on select Polly Pocket, Barbie, and Little Mommy toys, when you spend $25 or more. This shipping discount ends November 19th 2007. I am not sure if I am looking in the wrong place, but I am unable to find an end date for the generalized shipping discount outlined above for KB Toys.

No comments: