Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Preparing Your Child for Preschool: Wal-Mart’s Back to School

I was in our local Wal-Mart on Friday and I noticed that they were starting to put out their back to school supplies. I love when this happens because you can get some great deals, especially on many of the items needed to prepare your child for preschool from home.

Not nearly everything that they will have was out for sale, but I was able to get a pack of RoseArt crayons for .12, RoseArt washable markers for .50, and one subject notebooks for .10. If you are interested in stocking up on preschool supplies, but without having to spend too much money, you may want to keep an eye on your local Wal-Mart and other retailers.



As a reminder, check out my new website, which I am working on finishing up soon. http://preparingyourchildforpreschool.com.

No comments: