Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Friday, May 25, 2007

Preparing Your Child for Preschool – Learning in the Bathtub

When shopping online today, I came across something pretty neat. I have found some ABC letters that you can use in the bathtub. I have seen them sold locally before, but I honestly just passed by them. With wanting to spice up the whole preschool learning thing with my daughter, I thought that I would give them a try.

These Bath ABC Stickersare made and sold by a number of different product manufacturers and retailers. No matter which brand you purchase, you should find that the letters will stick to the bathtub or the tile when wet. This is not only great for teaching your child their ABC’s, but also how to read. I am going to wait until I see how I like the ones that I ordered before I order more for reading.

Although I have not actually received this product yet and officially had the ability to test it out, I did want to take the time to recommend it. I will let everyone know whether these Bath ABC Stickers meet my expectations later on.

No comments: