Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Friday, May 11, 2007

Preparing Your Child for Preschool – Stickers for Rewards


I believe that I have mentioned before that I feel that stickers are good for rewards, when doing something like a preschool workbook or when playing another preschool game. Pictured above is the stickers that I use. Lol, I bought them from the Dollar Tree, which I love.

These sticker books are also sold at a number of different retailers. What I like about them is that they are crammed full of stickers; stickers of all different sizes. When you consider the price of them, these little sticker books are a pretty good value.

What I do is give my daughter a sticker to place on her worksheet when she is finished. For her, it is more exciting for her to place her own sticker on the paper than it is for me to do so. I also give her stickers after doing flashcards. She actually gets a sticker every time that she gets a flashcard right. This is where having the smaller sized stickers comes in handy.

No comments: