Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Preparing Your Child for Preschool – Dry Erase Books


Above, is a set of books that I bought at my local Dollar Tree store. Lol, if you have been reading my blog for a while now, you likely already know just how much I love the Dollar Tree.

Anyways, these books are known as dry erase books. They are educational in nature, but dry erase books come in a number of different formats. I like them because they can be used with dry erase markers. This means that they are pretty easy to clean off, you basically just need to wipe them off with a paper towel.
They are also nice because they can be used just about anywhere; at home, in the car, and so forth. I would recommend buying extra dry erase markers, even though many books come with one, just in case.

Although I purchased this particular set from my local Dollar Tree store, dry erase books can be purchased from a number of different retailers.

No comments: