Toys R Us
pillow pets are in stock

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Great Preschool Games: LeapFrog Bingo



In the picture above is a game that is known as LeapFrog Bingo. In all honesty, I purchased the LeapFrog Bingo game for my daughter as a Christmas present, as it was on sale, but it is one of the best purchases that I have ever made.

The LeapFrog Bingo game is played in our house at least three days a week. It is very fun and exciting, even for me! Although slightly similar to traditional bingo games, the LeapFrog Bingo game encourages your children to learn their colors, their shapes, their numbers, animals, and beginner math skills.

The box of the LeapFrog Bingo game says for ages three and up. We actually opened this game on Christmas morning and we all played it. My daughter was almost, but not quite three and had no problem playing it all, once she got the hang of it. Five months later she is now in control of the spinner!

No comments: